PMSSI can repair and maintain most of your critical power systems.
Preventative Maintenance Services for:
- Uninterruptable Power Supplies
- Lighting Inverters
- Data Center Cooling System
- Voltage Regulators
- Power Distribution Units
Engine Generator Maintenance:
- Oil Analysis
- Racks & Accessories
- Fueling Coordination
- Minor Services
- Major Services
- Load Bank Testing
UPS Battery Services
Battery Preventative Maintenance Services
Lead Acid Battery Recycling
Did you know that lead acid batteries are 99% recyclable? PMSSI will recycle your lead acid batteries and will provide certificates of compliance for the disposal. This is one of the ways that PMSSI helps keep the earth green and your batteries out of the landfill.
Battery Monitoring Systems
Predictive trending of battery systems life can be accomplished manually with UPS service intervals, or automatically with minute by minute annunciation hardware.
- Delivery of new batteries & accessories
- Dismantling and removal of spent batteries
- Installation and assembly of new batteries
- Re-torquing of all interconnections
- Adjustment of charger parameters and recalibration to suit new batteries
- Commissioning discharge test of new batteries
- EPA certified disposal of spent batteries
- System functionality testing utilizing new batteries
Equipment Recycling or Disposal
PMSSI can assist with coordinating the de-commissioning and/or removal and disposal of your critical power equipment.